[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TXJ2554 chassis# K51A

  • From: "Barry Appleby" <burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:28:33 -0230

I took some voltages on that chip and all are ok except pins# 18 that has
4volt and I think should be 7.1v . pin #19 #20 and#21 is .9volts and should
be around 3v .  pin# 46 and 47 has .4v and should be 2.3v . I used a service
manual for KCT52B to compare voltages on Ic 201 in that one so I'm not right
sure . I'm beginning to think Ic 201 is the problem .
Thanks again for the help . Regards . Barry .