[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TV Model TXG2548 How Do I Enter Service Mode

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:32:35 -0800

Hi Bill,
With TV powered off press: [mute], [1], [8], [2], [power]
Television will power up in service mode and GAMMA GAIN1 will be displayed
on the screen.
Use [mute] and the [menu] button to move values up and down.
Use the [volume +] and [volume -] keys to move to other adjustments.
Use [add] to save the settings.

Bill Rayburn
Premium Technologies
27501 V Street