[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TC2000T Trapizoid display

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:45:54 -0400

yeah, you're still in trouble. LOL
It sounds like a bad yoke. Mark it's position and pull it off. I'll bet my
place on "the apprentice" that it's burned inside.

If you have a ringer, give that a try. Remember that you have to separate
the vertical windings to get a proper reading. Both methods suck in their
own special way, but ringing might be better in case the burn is obscured.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550