[TA-A] Re: Samsung PCL541R RPTV Blink Code 9

  • From: Ask Later <grubsx5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:50:46 +0000

> From: clarkjeffreyd@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
> [TA-A] Samsung PCL541R RPTV Blink Code 9> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:41:02
> -0400> > Anyone have a list of blink codes for this TV? On power up, it
> blinks 9 times without a picture, but there is audio and the relay clicks
> once. There's nothing in the service manual. It sounds like HV overcurrent or
> cold solder joint, but I wanted to confirm the blink code.> > Thanks for any
> suggestions on next steps.Jeff Clark>
> _________________________________________________________________> Help
> yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
> today.>
> http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
>  Remove: Send a blank email to techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove
> as subject.> Set Vacation
> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation> Lost
> Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".> Email
> Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

 I have a pck531rx/xaa 2000 year model That the crt expansion chambers leaked
down the neck of the crt and burned several componets on the crt board and
opened R437 on a stand up board. I don't know if this helps.

Tony's Tv Repair
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.