[TechAssist] Samsung PCK5315R Fixed

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nesda mail" <electronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:23:00 -0500

Thanks to all that responded to my hail for advise, But to my surprise the
tubes were dry as a bone.The drifting convergence was due to bad connections on
the surface mount chips in the convergence control module ( what a nightmare to
solder ). A special thanks to Richard McCoy for the manual. Without it I would
have been dead in the water when it came time to align the convergence which
was way out in the corners. This has got to be one of the lamest designs to
converge. Its almost like they tried to make it overly complex and troublesome
to do the alignment.
Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
Elgin , IL 60120