[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Model TXK2754 chassis KS2A

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:12:31 -0500

Ok, you can get the LA7845 info if you connect to the internet via NTE.
This IC is designed as an Op Amp with thermal shutdown, so the source of the
vert sawtooth most likely comes from the video jungle ic. Here is a listing
of Pin #'s:

1-- GND  2-- VERT OUTPUT 3-- Vcc (output drive supply)   4-- Vert input[+]
5-- Vert input [-]  6-- VCC  7-- V pump up

I'm pretty sure you'll find no vert saw at pins 4 and 5, this setup has
normally had loss of vert sawtooth, rather than the amp thermally shutting
down.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815