[TechAssist] Samsung Model TXB3115 , Vertical Part ID

  • From: "Nova Service Center" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:31:14 -0400

Hi Everyone
This samsung TV model TXB3115 has a vertical problem. It has a horizontal line
in the middle and a couple of inches right below the line blinking. This is a
customer tv which I took the chassis out and brought it to my shop. I changed
vertical IC and C 361 , C363, C364 looks good . I do not know which resistor
supply the voltage to vertical IC to check it. It is one hour drive and I want
to make sure everything in vertical section are ok before I take it back. Any
help would be appreciated.

Nova Service Center
 PO Box 2515
 Gaithersburg, MD 20886