[TechAssist] Samsung DVD VCR Model -V3650

  • From: "Alltv" <alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:42:49 -0700

Hi All
Problem: DVD playback video out of sink and no Color.. VCR plays ok..

I think this is a very common problem even the set when is less then 6 month
old another customer sent her set back to Samsung and they said that they
adjust the sink on DVD section.. I don't see any adjustment and I think the
adjustment can be done with remote control..
Has anyone experienced problem like this?? Or any tips to adjust video sink
on this unit..
Thanks in advance

All TV Appliance Service
Ken Dinckan