[TechAssist] Samsung CT6331WCX

  • From: "Barry Appleby" <burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:06:23 -0230

Hi guys .
This set came in dead and the customer said he saw sparks and then the
colour was all mixed up . He said he had someone else look at it and now it
doesn't work . Well I replaced the fuse F801 and it came on with the bad
colour as he said . The foil going to the center terminal of the  posistor
R801 had blown off the board . The posistor checked ok so I connected a
jumper and the set is working great . The question I have is , Is there
supposed to be a cable connected to the connector CN01 as I don't see a
cable with a plug for it ? On the board CN01 has the words [aging point] by
it . I don't have a print on this one and wanted to be sure before I put it
back together  .  Thanks again .
                        Barry Appleby
                   Burintv@xxxxxxxxxxx
              Burin Nfld