[TechAssist] Re: Sams photofact cost?

  • From: <bobstv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:43:25 -0700

I dropped my sub about 20 years ago because it was getting too expensive for
the use I got out of it.. I have filing cabinets full of sam's I have never
opened or used & will never use.  And now that I hear what they are up to in
price I know even more I did the right thing by dropping my sub.  I have
saved thousands of dollars and a dollar saved is a dollar earned.  I work
mostly on TCE products, and the once in a while I need a manual on something
else I get it from manufacturer.  Cost no more than Sam's.  Much cheaper
than sams online or photo copy.  Sams fell out of their tree with there
prices especially their photo copy service & the on line service is just as
bad.  Do not see how Sam's can stay in business much longer with all of us
not using them anymore it will just mushroom and prices keep going up.

Robert J. Delhommer, Sr.
Bob's Electronics & TV Service
Maurice, LA 70555-0040