[TechAssist] Re: SURIV

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:56:14 -0600

Dan Mundy is a Nesda member.
He would not make a post without a signature file.
THIS is ONE of the ways to recognize the Bugbear.
You are learning,...Ed,...I'm proud of your progress.
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx