[TechAssist] Re: STK 730-130 subbing

  • From: EXCEL1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:04:01 -0500

Hi Ron!  As far as I know you can replace a lower number with a higher but not
vice versa. Here is a link to Nesda of Ohio's site.  There is small article in
their past issue talking about this.  Hope this helps!  Let me know if I can
send you any!  Thanks - Jason Martin    www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
800-733-3329

http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/Sept5.html