[TechAssist] Re: SONY SLV700HF *NO VIDEO HEAD*

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:05:14 -0500

Dont know why the drum is not running, but before changing parts it is
important to examine the RF envelopes and also to rule out tracking problems
as a cause. Would be most unusual for all the video heads and all the hi-fi
heads to go bad all by themselves at the same time. Most tracking problems
are related to what is going on at the control head.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609