[TechAssist] Re: SONY SLV700HF ( FIXED) *NO VIDEO HEAD*

  • From: "Kevin Gunn" <kgunn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:35:09 -0500

I did finally get this one fixed.
The problem with the drum not turning was the plug underneath was loose.
I adjusted the Audio control head and found that the unit would play EP & LP
after realignment with the original Video Head in. This led me to discover
that it actually was the VIDEO HEAD.
I replaced the VIDEO HEAD and with the Audio Control head and tracking
adjusted everything works great now.

Thanks for your assistance.

Kevin Gunn
Star Tek Electronic Services