[TechAssist] Re: SONY KV32XBR10 SHUTDOWN RELAY CLICKS

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:49:18 -0500

Well Richard, that is what was posted with that model number. It is possible
the model number was entered incorrectly.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com