[TechAssist] SONY KP-53V15 tough dog HELP!

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:32:24 -0600

I have been working on a KP53V15 for several days now and pulling my hair out.
The set seems to be over scanning the pix both horiz and vert about 2 inches. I
can compensate the red and blue with the size adjusts on conv bd but the green
will not come down or in enough ( but does have full adj range just not in sync
with red or blue) the convergence is in adjustment and not out ( or can be
adjusted as long as I keep the pix in over scan condition). I have changed the
STK 4278 ICs same prob, the vert sub amp ic IC1701,1702,1703 have been switched
around still green out, the vert outs have been switched around. changed all
caps around the Vert ICs checked all low value resistors, all waveforms and
voltages are close to specks. Any Ideas I would really appreciate them.
Almost forgot, used about a can of freeze spray to check for thermal condition,
No go.

thanks in advance
Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136
tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat