[TechAssist] SANYO TV - MDL: P625520 - Need Svc Guide

  • From: "fremur01@xxxxxxxxx" <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:19:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

This is a Oct-2002 model TV. Has SANYO made literature
for this year available or is it too new, what is
cost? Maybe an ASC can chime in and let me know.

I'm unable to get through directly to SANYO.
Their toll free number directs me to Tritronics, my
problem being the model number is not listed at the
Tritronics website.

Technician in the shop wants to order components
at locations D408 and Q615 for this set. By the way,
the chassis type is >> 25520-01

SANYO TV  -   MDL:  P625520    -   Need Svc Guide

Thanks,

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC