[TechAssist] SAMSUNG generator

  • From: "terry goldstein" <tgolds5559@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech help assit" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:08:47 -0500

I'm trying to get a samsung convergence generator in order to converg wide
screens , SAMSUNG says they have them but will not sell to a non dealer ,they
said you must go thru one of their distributers , i call all of them and they
said they don't list the part number (1080I snyc) is the part number , i called
samsung a number of times and they swear that this is the correct number , Is
there maybe a dealer in here that can get one for me , appreciate it Terry