[TechAssist] Re: SAMSUNG MVR3150C *No Pix*

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:01:37 -0500

Replaced the CRT...hmmmm?
I would almost think you have a bad solder connection on the Chassis for the
filament line. If the CRT is disconnected and filament voltage comes up, as
soon as it is required to draw some current you loose it. I don't know where
you are measuring filament voltage, but if it's from the Kine board, try
right from the flyback. Since you tried another CRT, can't think of anything
else.

-Ed-
.
Tel-Tek Electronics