[TechAssist] Repair-Related programs - Free Download

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:20:21 -0500

Many of you already know this, however for those who don't - There are some
good electronic repair software programs you can download for FREE at the
below webpage. I am not associated with the company in any way, I just
revisited the site today and saw a couple more added programs that I found
useful there. Simply go to: http://www.moyerelectronics.com/

Russell Tire/Belts Cross Reference Ver 1.0.4
Capacitor Conversions Ver 1.2.0
SK Cross References Ver 1.0.4
NTE's QUICKCross 2004 TM  Ver 11.0
Resistor Color Code Calculator Ver 2.4
Credit Card Validation Program Ver 1.0
Internet Info Tools/Utilities Ver 1.2.0
more...

Dan Garris
Garris TV
3104 Neuse Blvd.
New Bern, NC 28560
(252) 638-4477
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx