[TechAssist] Re: Reg B+ value for Emerson TC2555DA

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:17:38 +0000

That's right BOB. I ran into this noodle scratcher too. They lift the ground
side and use the regulator referenced to the high side. I Believe !  Anyone
out there feel free to correct me. It has been a while since I have seen one
of these. The B+ measures 125V and the regulator says 110 ! Gets you chasing
your tail !

Keith Trumbla
O/O B.E.M Electronics Inc. Est.1954
839 Ellice ave.
Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada R3G 0C3
Ph.(204)775-2875 Fax(204) 774-9192
http://www.bemelectronics.com
>From: "Gemini Computer & TV" Reply-To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To:
>Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Reg B+ value for Emerson TC2555DA Date: Fri, 24
>Jan 2003 14:47:03 -0500
>

>Very interesting. The manual shows it to have an STR30110 regulator but pin
>4 (output) and B+ test point show it to be 124 volts.
>
>Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28 Master Technician License #9109 Service Manager
>Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms (508)695-7302 (508)695-7769 FAX
>geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx geminitv@xxxxxxx
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:18
>PM Subject: [TechAssist] Reg B+ value for Emerson TC2555DA

Need the value of the regulated B+ for an Emerson Tv Model TC2555DA.