[TechAssist] Receiving tubes sale-CHEAP

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:20:37 -0400

hello all,
I have several boxes of mixed NEW receiving tubes.
Application types for  TV, radio, and audio.
Send me a private e-mail if you have a need for such things and want a
FANTASTIC GOOD DEAL.

Most of them are television, some are series string radio/tv, the rest are
mixed 6v general purpose. It would take a while to inventory all of them, so I
want to be sure that you have an interest in those types. There are not any
6L6, 12ax7, 12au7 in the lot, that much I know.

Here's some #'s I pulled at random. 6au4gta, 6aj8, 38he7, 6k11, 6c4.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550