[TechAssist] Re: ) Re: Happy Thanksgiving to our members

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:15:48 -0600

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about or how to
come to that reasoning.  This started out as a kind,
friendly, loving Thanksgiving greeting from the
administration to our members, which of course was
appropriate for obvious reasons at the time.  If you are not
aware, Thanksgiving (celebrated on the fourth Thursday in
November observed as a legal holiday in the U.S., and the
second Monday in October observed as a legal holiday in
Canada) commemorates Pilgrims from English colonies in
Europe coming to Plymouth Rock on the U.S. mainland in
1620, "starting" our nation.

The 'mods' are always here and will ONLY 'intervene' if it is
deemed absolutely necessary.  We do not have, or ever had,
nor will we ever have a problem with any of our members
during certain holidays expressing their....friendliness,
thoughtfulness, greetings, kind wishes, etc. with any of
their fellow members.  That only adds to the friendliness and
camaraderie of this list.  We have also stated that an OT
post once in a while is ok, as long as it does not get out of
hand and turn into some long thread.  After all, we are all
human here.

Happy Thanksgiving &
God Bless Us All
TechAssist Administration