[TechAssist] Re: ) Re: (Archive Copy) Re: GE 13GP237

  • From: hbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 00:02:52 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Ruben
I'm looking at a schematic copy of a 13GP235 chassis TX82T and the +B
supply from off the P.S.U. filter CP31 source #1 says 150v this is fed to
pin 12 of flyback then on to H.O.T through DP14
But you says the +B you have is 100V, would the same chassis have such
difference for the same crt size or could this were your problem lies.
Nat.