[TechAssist] Rca Front Panel ?

  • From: "John & Sharon Mikowich" <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:57:12 -0400

Hi Everyone;

     I wonder if someone out there in their junk pile has a front panel for
a rca ctc187, 197, 179. I had one here I used to use to fire up the chassis
when I pulled from customers house & couple weeks ago did a little clean up
& must have thrown mine away because god only knows where it is at! Please
contact me at spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx for the cost & I will mail you a check !

Thank You,

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.