[TechAssist] Re: Rca D52W15 ITC222 schematic needed

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:53:41 -0600

I had this before. Pico fuse FP521 is a brown box pico fuse to the left of
the main tuner. When the connector came off either they put something in the
tuner and shorted something or the center pin itself caused it. This pico is
for the 5v source for the tuner and if it is missing the set will not come
on.

Hope this is the same problem you have

Jason
Moutons Electronics