[TechAssist] Re: Rca CTC 111 Brightness Problem?

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:16:08 -0400

The guys that work for sears around here charge so much they don't have to
fix anything. My friend had a TV sears charged him $100 service charge and
then gave him a $250 estimate for a garbled sound on a Sony. I ended up with
it and it turned out to be a bad joint in the tuner IF section. So in my
opinion they just didn't want to try to fix it.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main