[TechAssist] Re: Rca CTC 111 Brightness Problem?

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:50:27 -0400

He he he, We had a very good Sears tech for most of my life. He retired less
than ten years ago and died a couple years ago. I don't think he was as old
as I am. He wasn't the one who worked on TVs but he did everything else.
When the ice maker in your fridge didn't work, you hoped it would be him
coming through the door.
 He always called me to fix his Sears TV, for whatever that means.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH