[TechAssist] Re: RCA-PTK195DC

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:15:09 -0500

It can't think of any loose or missing plug connection on that chassis that
would cause that problem.  Many of these sets had the A/B switcher built in
to the tuner, maybe customer is using wrong input or doesn't know how to
switch it?  If this chassis has been worked on and tuner was ever removed,
smd resistors in the area of the tuner could have gotten removed or foil
traces damaged, easy to do on that chassis...

Jerry
Christians Electronic Service