[TechAssist] Re: RCA-P46728WK-CTC169PC--B+ Skyrockets at turn on-shorts HOT-UPDATE

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:50:48 -0500

Clancy,
How did you resolve the problem?
I have a service call on one of these Thur...in case I need the FBT
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com