[TechAssist] : RCA-Mod#T1940B,chass#UDP19/UR24-UPDATE

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:08:51 -0300

: RCA-This 2002,19" combo unit has a bad loading gear.It's about the size of a
silver dollar,on the right-side of tray,white & has the larger black gear below
it.It is driven by the loading motor,which is right next to it.Hope I have
explained this.What I need is the part # for this gear;also the mode switch & a
description of how to retime this unit as removing this gear will require it to
be realigned.Anyone have the manual for this combo they could download to me
would be very much appreciated...tks a ton...........This request is being
resent as I was down with a flu bug for the past 3 weeks& had a "no mail"on my
pc during that time.Customer has been very patience with me.Need the alignment
setup for this unit as changing the above gear requires a major
disassembly.Even a part # for this gear would help & I'll try to
realign...TIA...
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010