[TechAssist] Re: RCA--CTC187-CL2-BP(Parts ID)

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:38:03 EST

Hi Roger!

Not sure if you got a reply to this or not, I didn't see one.  But Q4401 is
#223942 - in stock - $7.10.  The R060 number does not come up for me.  Let me
know if we can try to determine exactly what that is and I can get these
parts sent to you.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx