[TechAssist] Re: RCA motel set, J20101GG, can't program channels

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:32:39 -0500

Wether the set will respond to a "normal" RCA remote depends on wether the
hotel has the "special" remote and program box, and wether they have put
limitations on the set.

If the hotel has never done anything to them then a regular remote will
work.  If the hotel has "programed" them then you will need their stuff to
fully check out the set.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr