[TechAssist] RCA motel set, J20101GG, can't program channels

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:26:26 -0700

Does this set require a special RCA remote?  I tried an RCA universal
remote to program the channels in, but none of the codes work the menu
function.  I also can't use the remote (for example, entering '0' and
'2' doesn't give me channel 2) on the remote to access channels that
aren't programmed in to the set.  Is there something wrong with the set?
This motel has 6 identical sets with the same problem.  TIA

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx