[TechAssist] Re: RCA model # F32683SB, CTC197CE2,dead,relay clicks.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:25:34 -0500

I have used it on a few monitor flybacks. For some reason one of them
checked bad with the HR simulator but was actually ok, or maybe it was
the other way around, I can't remember. It may be possible that I didn't
have all the ground returns on the flyback connected to the tester,
which if the case, can give false readings. HR has a good web site for
looking up flyback pin-outs and connection diagrams to their tester.
They do have a model that is specially suited for monitors because it
runs with a 32kHz oscillator. Sorry I don't know off hand where a person
would go to buy retail but maybe the HR Diemen web site can direct you.

http://www.hrdiemen.es/indexeng.shtml

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7