[TechAssist] RCA model # 31-5010 need a laser

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:11:13 -0500

Hi everyone
This is one of those made for Radio Shack jobs and isn't really a RCA. Has
anyone tried to get parts for these or will I have to tell the customer to send
it to there repair facility? I can't stand it when a company lets someone else
use there name on another companies unit. It looks bad when I am a RCA Dealer
and a warranty station for RCA and I tell them I don't have any service info, I
can't get the parts and there unit isn't really a RCA.

Any info appreciated

Thanks

Jason
Mouton Electronics