[TechAssist] Re: RCA model# 27V530T, chassis# ITC008FBK, need Chipper Check help

  • From: "Paul Westcott" <westcott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:19:42 -0500

Bob,
I have repaired a few of the 27F530T models which
use the same chassis (ITC008) under warranty.
I also couldn't find any way to retreive a usage display
so I submitted the claims without.
I was promptly paid by Thomson,so I can only assume
that there is no UD.

Paul Westcott
Kingsway Electronics
1090 kingsway