[TechAssist] RCA model# 27V530T, chassis# ITC008FBK, need Chipper Check help

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:43:36 -0500

I currently now have two of these sets in for different problems. I cannot
seem how to use Chipper Check with these sets. I am using version 1.82 and I
do have the 5 adapters (including the new TEC1). There are no instructions
that I can find anywhere including the ESI service literature on how to use
Chipper Check with this chassis nor do I see this chassis as an option in
the Chipper Check menu. Also, can I obtain warranty usage display info on
this chassis? Please help me ASAP!!!!!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager