[TechAssist] RCA ctc 148/149,G26343TN,won't start when cold.

  • From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:36:35 -0600

OK,all info in subject line!Yes I have my scope and am using it:set comes on
when hot (pcb warmed up with heat gun ) when cold or normal conditions,
press power button and get no horiz drive at base of Q4301 horiz
driver.Traced that backwards ( no print ) goes to pin 9 of U4101, chip is
marked 1104-01A.
 What is the pin out and voltages of this chip,were does it get B+,from
stand by?
Could use scan of this area of unit,send direct to: rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx
 I hope my POST meets your grumpy techs approval!  BTW,I have been doing
this for almost thirty years.
Ron Miller
D.T.V. Texas

SUBJECT field to the address above.