[TechAssist] Re: RCA compact disc player RS2506

  • From: Harold Coleman <handymanharold2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:58:06 -0800 (PST)

Al,
The last one I worked on similar to that model was
doing the same thing.What I found was it needed a real
good cleaning and lub job.I know you have already done
this but on mine the tray wasn't going back quite far
enough,looked like it was and the sled was
hanging.Very tempermental thing all and all.Did you
get Jasons e-mail?

Harold
C&C Handyman Service

--- al m <ampm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK I guess there's not much help on this. I tweaked
> the pot on the laser
> assembly and now it spins everytime and reads disc,
> but it skips allot. My
> guess is laser is bad anybody have any other ideas?
> al marquardt
> ampm@xxxxxxx

=====
Harold Coleman