[TechAssist] RCA VIDEO CAMERA MODEL #PROV714

  • From: reyes <reyes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:56:16 -0500

Hello to all technicians,

This is Abby again.  I'm working with an RCA video camera that when I load the
tape the  Battery and Dew/Clog lights start flashing.  If I don't put a tape in
it will automatically go into playback mode.  I already changed the center and
both corner sensors and I've had no luck.
Can anyone comment on what I might have missed?  I have no service manual for
this equipment.
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Abby