[TechAssist] Re: RCA VCR VPT296 - Video Problem

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:18:38 -0500

Sure sounds like a bad head. Unfortunately, a head costs as much or more
than they can go to wallyworld and buy a cheapie for.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"