[TechAssist] RCA VCR Mod VR323 NO response

  • From: Warren <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:34:22 -0400

Hi All.  I wondered if any of you had information on this vcr described
below

Tape still stuck in the vcr.
No functions work including eject.
When you plug in the vcr to power the tape is drown out of the cassette
only.
If you plug it in again the tape will go back into the cassette.
( the stuck tape is the valuable item here I think)
5,15,-32 V at the output of powersupply when removed  ( if memory serves
me right)
Doesn't appear to be easy on this one, to get tape out!

There are repair kits made for this vcr but I don't have a schematic or
a parts list included in this kit.
Global does not have any kits for this vcr.
Does any one have experience with this happening??

TIA
Warren Campbell
Campbell's TV & Appliances
Cannington Ont