[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV combo T19060GY chassis TVR2/2B

  • From: JSopko112@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:00:14 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2005 6:38:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Hi All
> I need servicing mode to adjust the vertical height
> thnks
> All TV Appliance Service
============================
DEAR KEN....  nesdaOHIO has been collecting these service menu codes for some
time now...we've put them on our website ( www.nesda-ohio.com ) for other
techs to use....  i copied below what we have on this model, and encourage
anyone
who comes up with new codes to email them to Ron Purkhiser  at
rpurkhis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  so we can add to them for everyone's benefit
joe sopko, consumer service,s.euclid,oh
Service Mode
RCA-GE Combos, 13TVR60, 13TVR70, 19TVR60, T13060GY, T13065BC, T13070WH,
T19060GY

With no cassette in unit, unplug, press and hold channel up and down buttons
and while still holding these buttons, plug unit back in. A few seconds after
the "Service Setup OSD" appears, release channel up and down buttons.

Verify that the EEPROM data is as follows:
GE 2HD, 200102011730000000
GE 4HD, 200102011770000000
RCA 2 HD, 200112001730000000
RCA 4 HD, 200112011770000000
If not correct, use the number buttons on the remote to enter correct
numbers.

Use the program button on the remote to display the main menu or press the
channel down button to select the first TV Setup menu. Use the channel up down
buttons on the remote to select the different menu adjustments. Use the Volume
up down buttons to adjust the value of a selected adjustment.
To save settings, press the stop button on the remote. The micro stores the
data then shuts the unit off.