[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV TX826TB, need schematic and waveform diagrams

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:46:58 -0500

I think this is the 13 Inch model Right?
I remember doing an RCA Model E13154, probably the same Chassis?  -  that
used the S2000AF, and it was recommended to replace a Cap nearby the
Flyback, which I did even though it checked ok. It was CP08 = 100mfd / 35V.

I had that Pulsating effect , sounds like yours. Turns out the Foil Traces
under the Flyback were butchered, but repaired ok by a previous Shop. There
was one they missed though, very hard to see as it was a very mild Fracture,
but when I resoldered that, the pulsating on power up was gone - Set wes
Fine.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)