[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV, PTK195BT, M#P61830BL, fuzzy picture

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:31:48 -0500

Audio good because it's routed thru a surround sound amp? Seen that!
if tuning goes, the sound should be affected as well. Don't disregard=20
fluid on the main board near the front, over by the eeprom and under the =

chipper checker jack. Feel for liquid coolant.
Phil Bader

1034&SU=3Dhttp://hotmail.com/enca&HL=3DMarket_MSNIS_Taglines=20
>  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN=AE Premium right now and get th=
e=20
>first two months FREE*.
>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----
>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:
>

> =20

--=20

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx