[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV MDL: P52151WK - Converge Settings IC

  • From: "Paul Westcott" <westcott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:52:31 -0500

Fred,
The convergence settings on the CTC169
projo's are done on a panel accessed from the front(under grill)
They are not stored in an eeprom.
There is a goldenrod which deals with int. convergence
errors on some 169 sets.
The fix was to install a shield (227732) behind the convergence generator
board, however,the shield is
NLA.

Paul Westcott
Kingsway Electronics