[TechAssist] RCA TV CTC185AA3,F25211BCTX1,Regulator Q4114

  • From: "Taylors Electronics" <taylorselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:37:15 -0400

RCA TV Chassis CTC185AA3, Model F25211BCTX1
Set dead regulator cct shorted and HOT shorted.
Replaced HOT and installed transistor kit #231523.
Also replaced Q4116 witch was also shorted.
Set came up high voltage and all for split second and then failed.
Replaced HOT and regulator cct parts again.
When starting up at approx 85volts reg cct is pulsing on/off, frequency of
pulsing increasing as line voltage is increased, but set will not start.
I have checked everything on this chassis and I need help.

Thanks in advance

Taylor's Electronics (Tom Taylor)
PO Box 854
218 Van Buren Street