[TechAssist] Re: RCA TECH INDY,who to reach him.Need CTC 203 no soundunplug have sound update.

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:03:00 -0600

Another tip for no sound/erratic sound. If pin 49 of U12101(LA7612N) is
 >3.5v. Change CR12301 Use 227051: C12309 and/or C12310 Use 197600.
Hope this helps.
Paul W
C&W Electronics

From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA TECH INDY,who to reach him.Need CTC 203 no
sound unplug have sound update.
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:45:57 -0600

Have went into service menu and checked the error codes all Three of them at
par 0.No errors, yes I have chipper check but no system errors in set.Any
other clues?
Ron Miller
D.T.V. Texas