[TechAssist] Re: RCA TECH INDY,who to reach him.Need CTC 203 no sound unplug have sound update.

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:40:45 -0600

I work on these all day long. I'm happy that you guy's are posting these
other problems. I haven't seen one of these that the eeprom or eeprom
reset didn't solve the "no sound" problem. I've probably repaired close
to 1000 of these already,,most for this problem ,,about 800 according to
my records so try the chipper checker first,,,,